WHAT IS A PUBLIC ADJUSTER?
A public adjuster is a state-licensed, highly trained claims specialist who is retained by property owners to represent them in the preparation, negotiation, and settlement of property insurance claims due to fire, wind, water and other perils.
WHEN SHOULD YOU HIRE A PUBLIC ADJUSTER?
It’s best to hire a public adjuster immediately following a loss to your home or business.
CONTRACTOR OR PUBLIC ADJUSTER?
Contractors are experts in building repairs, but they cannot help you with your insurance claim. They lack the skills and training necessary to interpret insurance contracts and have no authority to negotiate with your insurer. North East Adjustment Company is licensed by the state to present and negotiate a settlement on your behalf with your insurance company. We also prepare your personal or business property inventories and help with temporary housing.
WHY NORTH EAST ADJUSTMENT COMPANY?
When you need an expert, hire a public adjuster. We are members of the National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (NAPIA), the Connecticut Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (CAPIA), and the Massachusetts Association of Public Insurance Adjusters (MAPIA). We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Since 1989, North East Adjustment Company has been working to deliver the best possible results for our clients.
- We are dedicated to our clients, through our work ethic and our customer service.
- We believe that our team approach assures better, faster results for our clients.
- Our commitment to our clients is unparalleled in the industry.
- Our reputation as qualified, knowledgeable adjusters is a major reason that we succeed in satisfying the expectations of our clients.